Join us for the amazing festival of Naadam with a twist…avoiding overcrowded and overwhelming Ulaanbaatar, we will travel instead to the countryside where the real flavour of this epic event can be experienced and enjoyed with the locals.
Mongolia is a destination of many exciting adventures. On this mind-blowing trip you will be visiting some of the most recommended and least travelled places that few travellers are privileged enough to see. Our journey takes us through National Parks, vast landscapes and river valleys, from the Mongol Els Sand Dunes and Kharkhorin (the ancient capital of Mongolia), to the fascinating monastery of Erdene Zuu.
Intrepid adventurers will be rewarded with spectacular scenery and memorable sights, plus the chance to discover Mongolian nomadic culture first-hand, by visiting local families and getting swept up in a fascinating rural version of the famous Naadam Festival in the Bulgan Province. With plenty of good walks, culture, the thriving capital city of Ulaanbaatar and the epic Mongolian scenery, this Naadam trip will be like no other.
### Highlights: ###
* Witnessing the incredible Naadam Festival in Bulgan Province
* The enormous statue of Genghis Khan
* Epic Mongolian scenery
* Great walks and optional horse rides
* Hustai National Park
### Tour Includes: ###
* Full services of a Wild Frontiers Tour Leader with local guides and drivers
* 11 breakfasts, 12 lunches, 12 dinners (typically in local restaurants where viable)
* Drinking water throughout
* All transport, predominantly in 4WD minivans
* 12 nights’€commodation (2 in 3* hotel, 10 in the Ger Camp)
* All entrance fees, sightseeing, excursions and€tivities as per the itinerary
* A carbon-offsetting contribution to Carbon Clear (if booking international flights through WF office)
ALL OUR SMALL GROUP TOURS HAVE NO LOCAL PAYMENTS, HIDDEN EXTRAS OR COMPULSORY SINGLE SUPPLEMENTS.
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust