India & Nepal Heritage
Experience India’s Golden Triangle and Nepal’s magnificent mountain peaks on this adventure from New Delhi to Kathmandu. Discover the 'Pink City' of Jaipur, witness the Mughal splendours of Delhi and Agra, safari through Ranthambhore National Park in search of tigers, and soak up the ambience of holy Varanasi. Continue to Kathmandu, where a scenic Everest flight provides an unforgettable introduction to Nepal. Cruise across Fewa Lake, explore the rural beauty around Tansen, find spirituality in Lumbini, and search for big game in Chitwan National Park. Awash with highlights, from lavish palaces and vibrant bazaars to small villages nestled in the foothills of snow-capped peaks, this is an eclectic adventure not to be missed.
- Discover the man-made beauty that lies across the north of India, from Jaipur’s ‘Palace of the Winds’ and Royal City Palace to Agra’s Red Fort and famous Taj Mahal
- A trip to India wouldn’t be complete without a Bollywood film. Sit back and enjoy one in one of Jaipur’s magnificent cinemas
- Embark on a safari through Ranthambore National Park in search of antelope, sloth bears, leopards and tigers
- Immerse yourself in the grandeur of Rajput royalty during your India feature stay in rural Rajasthan at Castle Kanota
- Begin a morning in Varanasi with a sunrise cruise down the Ganges – the perfect way to experience the spiritual magic of the ultimate Hindu pilgrimage destination
- As well as an unforgettable scenic Everest flight, experience Nepal's stunning natural beauty from many angles – hiking, driving or canoeing
- Uncover the rural beauty around Nepal’s lesser known villages and immerse yourself in the wilderness of Chitwan National Park
- Surround yourself with lush forest and serene luxury during your two night Nepal feature stay at Barahi Jungle Lodge
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust