Annapurna & Everest in Style
Surround yourself with the greatest mountain scenery in the world on this immersive Annapurna and Everest trek. Combine an incredible sense of accomplishment with landscapes that must be seen with your own eyes to be truly appreciated. Starting in legendary Kathmandu, trek through tranquil forest, along alpine ridges and through small villages, taking in sensational views of the great Himalayan peaks. Meet Sherpas, monks, farmers, Garung people and more, ending each day with new achievements and retiring to first-rate mountain lodges. This is what adventures are made of.
In case of weather conditions leading to cancellations or delays in flights, this trip will operate on an alternate itinerary. Please see Day 11 of the itinerary for more details.
- Trekking in Nepal usually requires a little ‘roughing it’ here and there – but not on this itinerary. Stay in our high-end mountain lodge 'feature stays' with atmospheric settings and comfortable living quarters
- Help Nepal get back on its feet by returning to the country. You'll see Kathmandu has lost none of its legendary allure
- Witness temples rich in symbolism and narrow streets filled with monks, incense, goats and sacred cows, all ringed by iconic Himalayan Mountains
- Set eyes on some of the world’s most spectacular mountain scenery, hiking through small villages and oak and rhododendrons forests
- Discover the fascinating mix of ethnic cultures living side by side in Ghandruk. Tour the Garung Cultural Museum, Annapurna Conservation Area Project and the Ghandruk Monastery
- Embark on a boat trip around beautiful Fewa Lake, stopping in at Talbarahi Temple and the International Mountain Museum
- Enjoy dinner in Kathmandu’s excellent Utsav restaurant replete with local cultural entertainment
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust