Northern Kenya & Untouched Ethiopia
Embark on a 2-week adventure through Northern Kenya and Ethiopia, taking in views of exotic wildlife backlit by breathtaking sunsets and encountering locals that live in harmony with harsh environments. Spot crocodiles as they bask off the shores of Lake Chamo, take a game drive through a rhino sanctuary in Nanyuki, see nomadic pastoralists like the Rendille people on a journey through semi-arid Marsabit County, shop among locals at the border town markets of Moyale and stay in a village of conical-rooved huts set onto rock terraces in Konso.
- Hike to Old Moses Point for views over the twisting valleys and rugged peaks of Mount Kenya National Park
- Spend time in the World Heritage-listed town of Konso, a traditional village set onto rocky terraces
- Embark on a game drive in the Ol Pajeta Conservancy, where you'll see giraffe, zebra, elephant, jackal, hippo, rhino, baboon and gazelle roam among the acacia trees and 'whistling thorn' shrubs
- Visit the crater lakes that sit atop Mt Marsabit. The aptly named Lake Paradise is partly covered by Nile cabbage and rimed by verdant forest
- Cruise in search of hippos, Nile crocodiles and flourishing birdlife on Lake Chamo
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust