Lake Tahoe & Yosemite Winter Adventure
You might think you know what to expect with a North American winter. After all, you’ve probably been watching these snow-capped vistas for years on screen. But nothing can quite prepare you for the magic of California in the colder months. On this trip you'll enjoy the great outdoors with enough activity to keep your cheeks rosy. Hike through the frosted wonderland of Yosemite Valley, see the Golden Gate Bridge from beneath San Francisco’s famous mist and hit the slopes around Lake Tahoe.
- Hike through a frosted valley in Yosemite National Park, where there’s more stunning vistas than you can poke a walking stick at with fewer people than the Summer months.
- Get your fix of creature comforts and wild adventure at Heavenly Mountain Resort. Take a scenic gondola ride over snow-dusted hillside then choose to tackle the terrain or simply grab a beer in the village.
- Hit the slopes by foot, ski or snowboard in Lake Tahoe, breathing in the crisp smell of pine and snow.
- See the rugged Clark Ranges so close you could almost feel the rough rock beneath your fingers – if it weren’t for your gloves.
- Ice skate in the great outdoors beneath the stunning granite of Half Dome.
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust