Even for seasoned travellers, Sri Lanka offers a wealth of unique cultural attractions coupled with superb scenery. Visit heritage sites, explore national parks and stay in characterful, hotels.
- Meander the streets in the ancient city of Polonnaruwa.
- Visit the Temple of the Tooth Relic in Kandy.
- Enjoy a game drive at Yala National Park.
- Explore the famous Galle Dutch Fort area.View the UNESCO-listed Dambulla cave temple.
- Design your Day® on Days 2 & 7 - giving you the freedom to choose between 1 of 3 experiences that are best suited to you.
- Resident tour director & English-speaking expert local guides
- Airport meet & greet & return private transfers
- Entrance fees, taxes & tips, & excursions as stated
- Welcome & farewell dinners
- 12 breakfasts & 11 dinners
- Wifi in accommodation
- Scenic sundowner
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price|
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust