Explore the rich tapestry of life from Vietnam and Cambodia to Laos. Experience the buzz of city life, sail over emerald waters and see the sun rising over Angkor Wat
- No singlesupplements if booked early.
- Cruise theemerald waters of Ha Long Bay as they lap at limestone karsts.
- Watch the sunrise over Angkor Wat.
- Experiencethe daily tak bat ritual offering alms to Buddhist monks.
- Enjoy asunset cruise along the Mekong River.
- Explore thedepths within the Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Enjoy a dawn cyclotrip around Ho Chi Minh City.
- Kayak onSouth-East Asia’s largest freshwater lake at sunset.
- Design your Day® on Days 2, 6, 8 & 11
- Five-star luxury accommodation
- Resident tour director & English-speaking expert local guides
- Airport meet & greet, & return private transfers
- Entrance fees, taxes & tips, & excursions as stated
- Internal flights
- Welcome & farewell dinners
- 11 breakfasts, 3 lunches & 3 dinners
- Wifi in accommodation
- Porterage at airports & hotels
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price|
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust