Trip reference number: UKETSouthEA
Trip Operator: Abercrombie & Kent
Explore the rich tapestry of life from Vietnam and Cambodia to Laos. Experience the buzz of city life, sail over emerald waters and see the sun rising over Angkor Wat
- No singlesupplements if booked early.
- Cruise theemerald waters of Ha Long Bay as they lap at limestone karsts.
- Watch the sunrise over Angkor Wat.
- Experiencethe daily tak bat ritual offering alms to Buddhist monks.
- Enjoy asunset cruise along the Mekong River.
- Explore thedepths within the Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Enjoy a dawn cyclotrip around Ho Chi Minh City.
- Kayak onSouth-East Asia’s largest freshwater lake at sunset.
- Design your Day® on Days 2, 6, 8 & 11
- Five-star luxury accommodation
- Resident tour director & English-speaking expert local guides
- Airport meet & greet, & return private transfers
- Entrance fees, taxes & tips, & excursions as stated
- Internal flights
- Welcome & farewell dinners
- 11 breakfasts, 3 lunches & 3 dinners
- Wifi in accommodation
- Porterage at airports & hotels
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust