Book two places on our 20 September departure to Sicily and receive a complimentary companion flight.
Book by 31 July 2019.
Ts & Cs apply, please see our website for more details.
This itinerary is perfect for those fascinated by Sicily’s historic wonders and classic Italian beauty. See baroque churches, seaside towns, and ancient temples from Syracuse to Taormina, guided by savvy local experts.
- Explore the ancient Greek city Ortygia.
- See temples dedicated to gods in Agrigento.
- Visit the honey-gold, model Baroque towns Noto and Ragusa.
- Admire gold-leaf mosaics at Monreale Cathedral.
- Rest your head in picturesque Taormina.
- Design your Day® on Day 7 - giving you the freedom to choose 1 of 2 experiences that are best suited to you
- Five-star luxury accommodation
- Resident tour director & English-speaking expert local guides
- Airport meet & greet & return private transfers
- Entrance fees, taxes & tips, & excursions as stated
- Welcome & farewell dinners
- 9 breakfasts & 4 dinners
- Wifi in accommodation
- Scenic sundowner
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price|
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust