The UK Adventure Travel Film Festival takes place from Friday 3rd – Sunday 5th June 2011 at Knapp House, Churchill Way, Bideford, Devon, EX39 1NT.
"Over the last ten years or so we have been sent tons of fantastic travel films from all over the world by largely unknown film-makers. They came from all over the globe and covered every form of transport – boats, bicycles, buses, motorcycles, 4×4s and even hitch-hiking and train-hopping. The ‘adventure travel’ shows we saw on TV, although polished and professional, were nothing in comparison to the real-life dramas that were arriving in our letterbox.
Our mission is to change all that."
Film festivals don’t usually have manifestos – so here’s ours!
- To showcase the best independent adventure travel films ever made
- To guarantee a platform for future adventure film-makers
- To bring together the adventure travel community
- We know that making a good film isn’t difficult – we will show you how
- To have loads of fun while doing all the above!
Film festivals are usually based around cinema screens in cities. In the spirit of the event, the Adventure Travel Film Festival is based around two days of camping and good times in beautiful countryside. Along with the films there are fun activities that can be pre-booked from RIB rides, surfing, abseiling and loads more as well as a huge bonfire on the Saturday night.
Tickets are only £55 for a weekend of fun, films and frivolity! Click here to book your tickets now!