Togo travel guide, including map of Togo, top Togo travel experiences, and tips for travel in Togo
Our travel guide to Togo is coming soon. In the meantime, please check out our Togo Essential Info page, and the posts in our travellers' forums.
Togo – Vital Statistics
- Capital of Togo: Lomé
- Population of Togo: 6.1 million
- Languages in Togo: French, Ewe, Mina, Kabye, Dagomba
- Time in Togo: GMT
- International dialling code in Togo: +228
- Voltage in Togo: 220V 50Hz
- Visa information for Togo: Visa information
- Money in Togo: West African franc (CFA) Visa cards are accepted at ATMs, but MasterCards are not. Travellers cheques can be exchanged easily, but credit card facilities are not great.
- Togo travel advice: Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Togo tourist board: Togo