Grenada travel guide, including map of Grenada, top Grenada travel experiences, and tips for travel in Grenada
Our travel guide to Grenada is coming soon. In the meantime, please check out our Grenada Essential Info page, and the posts in our travellers' forums.
Grenada – Vital Statistics
- Capital of Grenada: Saint George’s
- Population of Grenada: 107,000
- Languages in Grenada: English, French patois
- Time in Grenada: GMT -4
- International dialling code in Grenada: +473
- Voltage in Grenada: 230V 50Hz
- Visa information for Grenada: Visa information
- Money in Grenada: Easter Caribbean dollar (EC$) US dollars are also widely accepted. There are a growing number of ATMs around Grenada.
- Grenada travel advice: Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Grenada tourist board: Grenada