The Galapagos Islands are home to some of the rarest animals on the planet and this trip gives the whole family a unique opportunity to learn about the biology and diversity of this paradise. Everyone will enjoy spotting the myriad animals in their natural environment as they graze, sleep and play on the beaches, mountains and rocks of the islands of Santa Cruz and San Cristobal. Snorkel beside sea lions, marvel at the plodding majesty of giant tortoises, spot frigatebirds, blue-footed boobies and Galapagos crabs, and keep an eye out for marine iguanas, whales, dolphins and sharks as you explore this natural paradise. You’ll experience (animal) life like never before together on this beautiful family-focused expedition to the Galapagos.
- Swimming beside sea lions is an incredible and surreal experience, and there are few better places to do so than Isla Lobos: home of the world's second largest sea lion colony.
- You'll get to know the locals by staying in small hotels on the Galapagos islands, as well as exploring the islands and coves by boat.
- Be surrounded by birds like blue-footed boobies and frigates, who land so close, and often have not even the slightest interest you're there!
- Incredible photo opportunities await around every corner – not least of Kicker Rock, the marvellous twin volcanic peaks seen sitting in the ocean from the top of Cerro Tijeratas.
- With spare time in Quito and Isla Santa Cruz, you can spend quality time with the family – perhaps with further hiking or visiting the colourful local markets.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown