Welcome to Cuba a magical island full of charm and with a lot of Caribbean flavor. In this exciting tour in hotels and apartments and by rental car we will visit, among other more cities:
• Santiago de Cuba: Cuba's second largest city is proud of its heroes, beautiful squares and a vibrant musical tradition.
• Camagüey: The historic center of Camagüey, considered the largest and best preserved on the island, has been declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco. Visitors delight in the luxurious churches of the city and the winding maze of streets, once designed to confuse the wandering pirates.
• Trinidad, meticulously preserved, offers a window into the past, with extensive palaces and colonial squares, traces of sugar cane sugar mills and sheds of former times.
• Cayo Santa María will welcome you with its beautiful beaches full of life and mangroves. An unforgettable tour to fall in love with Cuba and its history.
• The city of Cienfuegos exhibits a group of buildings of outstanding architecture declared Patrimony of the Humanity by the Unesco in 2005.
• Havana with its impressive historic center declared a cultural heritage by Unesco.
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust