This tour is perfectly suited for families with older children and teenagers looking to explore our beautiful country and discover authentic local lifestyle, culture, and food. Explore off the beaten path sites including an overnight in a jungle raft resort with rooms floating on the river. Meet elephants in Khao Sok National Park, these stunning giants will delight your kids! You will also visit cultural sites, such as the ancient capital of the kingdom of Siam, Ayuthaya. Finish your trip with a few blissful days of relaxation on one of Thailand's heavenly beaches!
Kids will love:
- A visit to one of Asia's largest aquariums in the heart of Bangkok!
- Biking and Boating along Bangkok's Floating Market, stopping to try new foods
- Discovering their inner Explorer at the ancient ruin site of Ayutthaya
Parents will appreciate:
- Customizing this trip with a professional local agent with family travel experience
- 24/7 Customer Support from an Agent in Thailand who speaks both English and Thai
- Indulging in all of the delicious Thai food!
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust