Marvel at Argentina and Chile’s scenic and wildlife highlights as you journey across the immense treeless plateau of picturesque Patagonia.
Explore the lakes and glaciers around Calafate, and the stunning peaks and burgeoning wildlife of Torres del Paine, before travelling to Ushuaia at the southern end of Tierra del Fuego. The best, however, is saved until last – with the astonishing marine life of the Peninsula Valdés.
The full itinerary detail is available on our website.
- Day 1: Depart UK
- Days 2-3: Arrive Buenos Aires; city tour & optional tango show
- Days 4-5: Fly to El Calafate; excursion to Perito Moreno Glacier
- Days 6-8: Transfer to Torres del Paine National Park (Chile)
- Day 9: Transfer to Puerto Natales
- Day 10: Transfer to Punta Arenas
- Days 11-13: Bus across Magellan Strait to Ushuaia; walks in Lapataia National Park & on Martillo Island
- Days 14-15: Fly to Trelew & continue to Puerto Madryn; explore Valdes Peninsula
- Day 16: Visit Punta Tombo penguin colony; fly to Buenos Aires
- Day 17: Depart Buenos Aires
- Day 18: Arrive UK
Oct to Apr
Price including flights from/to UK:
From £5,095 pp
Price excluding international flights:
From £3,945 pp
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust