Patagonia Wildlife Adventure
This adventure-packed trip combines marine wildlife with mountains, walking and boating.
Travelling by rigid inflatable boat into the Strait of Magellan, you witness the antics of sealions, watch dolphins swimming alongside, visit a Magellanic penguin nesting site, and hopefully see humpback whales breaching in Chile's first ever marine park. To cap this experience, you then spend a few days in the peerless landscapes of Torres del Paine National Park, with a full programme of walks and excursions to get the best out of this magical area.
The full itinerary detail is available on our website.
- Day 1: Depart UK
- Day 2: Arrive Santiago, city tour
- Day 3: Fly to Punta Arenas
- Day 4: Boat to San Isidro
- Days 5-6: Boat to Carlos III Island in Francisco Coloane Marine Park; whale watching boat trips
- Day 7: Boat back to mainland & transfer to Punta Arenas
- Days 8-10: Drive to Torres del Paine National Park
- Day 11: Drive to Punta Arenas & fly to Santiago
- Day 12: Depart Santiago
- Day 13: Arrive UK
Dec to Apr
Price including flights from/to UK:
From £6,095 pp
Price excluding international flights:
From £4,895 pp
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust