Brazil’S Natural Highlights
Enjoy the varied wildlife and landscapes of three of Brazil’s contrasting ecosystems: The Amazon rainforest, upland savannah in the Chapada dos Guimarães, and the Pantanal wetland.
By staying in comfortable, well-priced lodges, and avoiding long internal flights, this suggested itinerary presents an affordable way to see Brazil's natural highlights – of which there are many!
The full itinerary detail is available on our website.
- Day 1: Depart UK
- Day 2: Arrive Cuiabá
- Day 3: Drive to São José do Rio Claro. Birdwatching trail walks in the Amazon rainforest
- Day 4: Guided boat trips
- Days 5-6: Chapada dos Guimarães; hiking on the savannah tablelands
- Day 7: Northern Pantanal; wildlife safaris in the Pantanal by vehicle, boat and on foot
- Day 8: Explore flora & fauna around the lodge; afternoon horseback ride
- Day 9: Canoe excursion on the Rio Clarinho
- Day 10: Depart Cuiaba
- Day 11: Arrive UK
Jan to Dec
Price including flights from/to UK:
From £3,695 pp
Price excluding international flights:
From £2,795 pp
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust