It’s no secret that Colombia gets our travel pulse racing. Packed with a wealth of heritage and natural wonders, the country has moved on leaps and bounds from its once nefarious past and boasts a dazzling array of landscapes from lush plantations to towering mountains, idyllic beaches and steamy rainforests.
For the adventurous traveller, the attractions are numerous. On this trip we wander through the cobbled streets of Villa de Leyva and romantic Cartagena, and head far from the madding crowd to see all that the country has to offer. Going underground, we’ll take in the spectacular salt cathedral at Zipaquira, explore - from our exclusive hacienda - the majestic countryside and villages of the coffee zone and discover the urban attractions of Medellin and Bogota.
Indulging in a variety of€tivities from trekking in Tayrona National park, to wallowing in mud at the surreal mud volcanoes on the Caribbean coast, this tour offers visitors the chance to experience the diversity of the real Colombia and embrace the Latin spirit.
### Highlights: ###
* Visiting Bogota’s world renowned Gold Museum
* Discovering the colonial charms of Villa de Leyva, Santa Fe and Cartagena
* Entering the underground Salt Cathedral at Zipaquira
* Staying in a stunning located hacienda in the coffee zone
* Trekking through jungle in Tayrona National Park’s to arrive at the Caribbean Sea
### Tour Includes: ###
* Full services of a Wild Frontiers Tour Leader with local guides and drivers
* 13 breakfasts, 13 lunches, 10 dinners (typically in local restaurants where viable)
* All transport (minibuses, domestic flights, tuk tuks and horses (optional) )
* 13 nights’€commodation (9 in comfortable hotels/guesthouses, 2 in a remote hacienda, 2 in posadas - wooden thatched huts)
* All entrance fees, sightseeing, excursions and€tivities as per the itinerary
* A carbon-offsetting contribution to Carbon Clear (if booking international flights through WF office)
ALL OUR SMALL GROUP TOURS HAVE NO LOCAL PAYMENTS, HIDDEN EXTRAS OR COMPULSORY SINGLE SUPPLEMENTS.
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price|
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust