This classic tour has been designed to give you a balanced, varied and full experience of the state of Rajasthan and of India.
From Delhi we will visit the iconic Taj Mahal in Agra before criss-crossing our way south to Udaipur, taking in some of the most famous highlights this part of India is so well known for on the way. We will also show you the other side of this colourful state - the rural villages, out of the way temples, hidden lakes and spectacular hilltop forts - all the while providing you with comfortable and characterful€commodation in charming, family-run heritage hotels. We’ll embark on exciting dawn and dusk jeep safaris for the chance to spot some of India’s most elusive wildlife, including the rare black buck, chinkaras, nilgais, civet cats and tigers.
On this itinerary you will witness all the colour, culture and beauty of Rajasthan as well as getting away from the madding crowds.
* NB - As of January 2018, this tour will spend 2 nights at Ranthamore National Park instead of 1, and 2 nights at Castle Bijaipur instead of 3.
### Highlights: ###
* Humayun’s tomb, Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal
* The historic quarters of Jaipur & Jodhpur, including Meherangarh Fort & Amber Fort
* Spotting tigers and other wildlife at Ranthambore National Park
* Heritage palace€commodation
* The White City of Udaipur – the ‘Venice of the East’
### Tour Includes: ###
* Full services of a Wild Frontiers Tour Leader with local guides and drivers
* 15 breakfasts, 14 lunches, 14 dinners (typically in local restaurants where viable)
* Drinking water throughout
* All transport (coaster minibuses)
* 15 nights’€commodation (all in hotels)
* All entrance fees, sightseeing, excursions and€tivities as per the itinerary
* A carbon-offsetting contribution to Carbon Clear (if booking international flights through WF office)
ALL OUR SMALL GROUP TOURS HAVE NO LOCAL PAYMENTS, HIDDEN EXTRAS OR COMPULSORY SINGLE SUPPLEMENTS
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price|
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust