Pakistan is a country close to our hearts… and for good reason. Home to some of the most spectacular mountain scenery in the world, thriving cities, colourful markets and warm hospitality, a trip to this part of the world is bound to excite even the worldliest travellers. Having run trips here for more than a decade, we understand the political complexities of travelling to this fascinating country and our paramount consideration has always been the safety of our clients. Despite the negative images painted by the press, we believe that areas in Pakistan – particularly around the mountains of the north - pose little or no danger within the current climate.
On this tour you’ll get to see it all as you travel on an in-depth journey from the plains through the mountains of the north; from the Babusa Pass and Kaghan Valley to the high-altitude Deosai Plateau; from the surreal landscapes of Skardu to the towering Nangha Parbat at Fairy Meadows and majestic Rakaposhi in Hunza; and from the forts of Baltit, Mastuj and Chitral to the otherworldly valleys of the Kalash – this is a trip that gives you everything. With great walks, interesting historical sites and fascinating human culture this is a trip that has it all.
### Highlights: ###
* Epic journey through some of the highest mountains on earth
* Enjoy Hunza as the apricots are ripe
* Visiting the WFF sponsored school
* Walking at Fairy Meadows, Hunza and Chitral
* Spend time with the Kalash people
* Celebrate the Uchaw Summer Festival with the Kalash or spend time at the Shandur Polo Festival
### Tour Includes: ###
* Full services of a Wild Frontiers Tour Leader with local guides and drivers
* 21 breakfasts, 20 lunches, 20 dinners (typically in local restaurants where viable)
* All transport (coaster bus, jeeps and land cruisers)
* 21 nights’€commodation (16 in hotels, 2 in wooden mountain cabins and 3 in a local guesthouse. 2 nights camping if you join the Shandur Polo Festival departure)
* All entrance fees, sightseeing, excursions and€tivities as per the itinerary
* A carbon-offsetting contribution to Carbon Clear (if booking international flights through WF office)
ALL OUR SMALL GROUP TOURS HAVE NO LOCAL PAYMENTS, HIDDEN EXTRAS OR COMPULSORY SINGLE SUPPLEMENTS.
Please note that we have two festival departures - the Shandur Polo Festival starting in June, and the Kalash Uchaw Festival in August. The durations of the tours may vary so please see individual itineraries for details.
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price|
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust