Namibia. A land full of incredible geological wonders, spectacular landscapes, diverse game and a whole host of unexplored regions is undoubtedly one of Southern Africa’s most enthralling destinations and perfect for a Wild Frontiers trip!
Our trip focuses on the diversity of this impressive country that has barely changed for thousands of years. From the rolling red sand dunes of the Namib Desert to the boulder festooned grassy plains of Damaraland, we’ll be visiting waterfalls and lands rich in wildlife.
Travelling from the interior to the river bound border of Angola via part of the Atlantic coast this is an incredible adventure that will stay with you forever.
### Highlights: ###
* Epupa Falls and the Angolan borderlands
* Wilderness safari in Damaraland searching for black rhino & desert adapted elephants
* Rolling red sand dunes of the Namib Desert
* Quirky coastal town of Swakopmund and a marine life cruise
* Game viewing in Etosha National Park
### Tour Includes: ###
* Full services of a Wild Frontiers Tour Leader with local guides and drivers
* 13 breakfasts, 12 lunches, 11 dinners (in local restaurants where viable)
* Drinking water throughout the tour
* Depending upon overall group size we will use either a 9-seat or a 12-seat 4WD safari style vehicle.
* 13 nights’€commodation (5 nights in lodges, 3 nights in hotels/resorts, 2 nights in tented€commodation, 2 nights camping in camp sites, 1 night wilderness camping)
* All entrance fees, sightseeing, excursions and€tivities as per the itinerary
* A carbon-offsetting contribution to Carbon Clear (if booking international flights through WF office)
ALL OUR SMALL GROUP TOURS HAVE NO LOCAL PAYMENTS, HIDDEN EXTRAS OR COMPULSORY SINGLE SUPPLEMENTS.
Road Conditions, Distance & Comfort: Namibia is a large country and you will be covering a lot of ground on this tour. As a result there will be a number of long drive days spent in the tour vehicle. Please note the road conditions vary from bitumen to rutted, bumpy and corrugated piste. If the unsurfaced roads have not been graded for a while it can be uncomfortable for some stretches if you aren’t used to travelling off-road. However, your Tour Leader will take the opportunity to stop for a leg-stretch whenever possible and you will be rewarded with some spectacular scenery!
Please note that when staying at designated campsites and when wilderness camping you will be expected to put up and take down your tents, though help will always be available if needed.
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price|
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust