This relaxed tour has been designed to get you to the best bits of Southern Vietnam and Cambodia. Starting with a brief look around Vietnam’s vibrant capital, Ho Chi Minh City, we’ll make for the tranquil islands and intricate waterways of the Mekong Delta to appreciate the more rural side of the country, before heading to the little known Phu Quoc Island with its spectacular beaches. Entering Cambodia, we’ll explore the relaxed coastal town of Kep and riverside Kampot, and revel in the sights of Phnom Penh, with its turbulent history and crumbling colonial architecture. Finally we end our trip in Siem Reap visiting the greatest ancient temple complex in the world - the impressive Temples of Angkor.
Taking in all the highlights of the region, and a few hidden gems, this is a classic tour with wonderful, varied food as well as carefully chosen atmospheric€commodation.
### Highlights: ###
* Vespa tour of Ho Chi Minh City
* Exploring the Mekong Delta by bicycle
* 3-day stay on the tropical island of Phu Quoc
* The sights of Phnom Penh, Cambodia’s riverside capital city
* Visiting Angkor and its many temples
### Tour Includes: ###
* Full services of a Wild Frontiers Tour Leader with local guides and drivers
* 14 breakfasts, 13 lunches, 11 dinners (typically in local restaurants where viable)
* Drinking water throughout
* All transport (coaster buses, boats, mopeds, cyclos and domestic flights)
* 14 nights’€commodation (boutique hotels and guesthouses with good facilities)
* All entrance fees, sightseeing, excursions and€tivities as per the itinerary
* A carbon-offsetting contribution to Carbon Clear (if booking international flights through WF office)
ALL OUR SMALL GROUP TOURS HAVE NO LOCAL PAYMENTS, HIDDEN EXTRAS OR COMPULSORY SINGLE SUPPLEMENTS.
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust