For anyone with an interest in horse riding, our horse treks in Kyrgyzstan are simply the best adventures we do. Riding high into the amazing Mountains of Heaven, following in the footsteps of warriors, nomads and a thousand Silk Road traders, you will experience life above and beyond the worries of mankind in one of the most pristine wildernesses left on earth.
This tour, on a real Silk Road trail, takes our clients on an exciting and adventurous route from one of the last remaining great Silk Road caravanserais at Tash Rabat via the Altai region to the beautiful lake Son Kul. Riding through these remote mountain areas will be sure to have you feeling like the real Silk Road travellers of old.
### Highlights: ###
* Riding through the Mountains of Heaven
* Staying with nomads
* Camping besides crystal brooks
* Visiting an ancient Silk Road Caravanserai
* Swimming in turquoise rivers
### Tour Includes: ###
* Full services of a Wild Frontiers Tour Leader with local guides and drivers
* 14 breakfasts, 13 lunches, 13 dinners (when in town typically in local restaurants where viable)
* All transport (minibuses/coaster bus, train, domestic flights)
* 14 nights’€commodation (3 in hotels, 2 nights in a traditional homestay, 2 in a yurt and 6 nights camping)
* All entrance fees, sightseeing, excursions and€tivities as per the itinerary
* A carbon-offsetting contribution to Carbon Clear (if booking international flights through WF office)
ALL OUR SMALL GROUP TOURS HAVE NO LOCAL PAYMENTS, HIDDEN EXTRAS OR COMPULSORY SINGLE SUPPLEMENTS.
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust