China, Pakistan & India - This totally unique itinerary takes us on a wonderful journey along the southern branch of the Old Silk Road. Starting in Kashgar where we will witness the famous Yakshmbe Bazaar - otherwise known as the Sunday Market - we will continue through the stunning mountains of northern Pakistan to the tranquil foothills of the Indian Himalayas.
On a journey that traders, warriors, poets and pilgrims have been taking for millennia we will drive the famous Karakoram Highway - the eighth wonder of the world - through Hunza and the beautiful Fairy Meadows and on to Lahore. From here we will cross the border to the Sikh’s holy city of Amritsar, visit the [http://www.wildfrontierstravel.com/en_GB/guide-to-visiting-the-golden-temple| Golden Temple] and then head to the mythical land of Kashmir to relax in the mellow forest-clad mountains and on the region’s tranquil lakes.
All in all, this is an amazing adventure: a journey through a part of the world that will stay with you long after you have finished your travels...
### Highlights: ###
* The Kashgar Sunday Market
* The Hunza Valley
* The old town of Lahore
* The Golden Temple at Amritsar
* Houseboats of Kashmir
### Tour Includes: ###
* Full services of a Wild Frontiers Tour Leader with local guides and drivers
* 20 breakfasts, 20 lunches, 20 dinners (typically in local restaurants where viable)
* Drinking water throughout
* All transport (minibuses/coaster buses, jeep, boat)
* 20 nights’€commodation (15 in hotels, 2 in wooden mountain cabins and 3 on a houseboat)
* All entrance fees, sightseeing, excursions and€tivities as per the itinerary
* A carbon-offsetting contribution to Carbon Clear (if booking international flights through WF office)
ALL OUR SMALL GROUP TOURS HAVE NO LOCAL PAYMENTS, HIDDEN EXTRAS OR COMPULSORY SINGLE SUPPLEMENTS.
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust