China, Pakistan & India - This totally unique itinerary takes us on a wonderful journey along the southern branch of the Old Silk Road. Starting in Kashgar where we will witness the famous Yakshmbe Bazaar - otherwise known as the Sunday Market - we will continue through the stunning mountains of northern Pakistan to the tranquil foothills of the Indian Himalayas.
On a journey that traders, warriors, poets and pilgrims have been taking for millennia we will drive the famous Karakoram Highway - the eighth wonder of the world - through Hunza and the beautiful Fairy Meadows and on to Lahore. From here we will cross the border to the Sikh’s holy city of Amritsar, visit the [Golden Temple]([http://www.wildfrontierstravel.com/en_GB/guide-to-visiting-the-golden-temple) and then head to the mythical land of Kashmir to relax in the mellow forest-clad mountains and on the region’s tranquil lakes.
All in all, this is an amazing adventure: a journey through a part of the world that will stay with you long after you have finished your travels...
### Highlights: ###
* The Kashgar Sunday Market
* The Hunza Valley
* The old town of Lahore
* The Golden Temple at Amritsar
* Houseboats of Kashmir
### Tour Includes: ###
* Full services of a Wild Frontiers Tour Leader with local guides and drivers
* 20 breakfasts, 20 lunches, 20 dinners (typically in local restaurants where viable)
* All transport (minibuses/coaster buses, jeep, boat)
* 20 nights’€commodation (15 in hotels, 2 in wooden mountain cabins and 3 on a houseboat)
* All entrance fees, sightseeing, excursions and€tivities as per the itinerary
* A carbon-offsetting contribution to Carbon Clear (if booking international flights through WF office)
ALL OUR SMALL GROUP TOURS HAVE NO LOCAL PAYMENTS, HIDDEN EXTRAS OR COMPULSORY SINGLE SUPPLEMENTS.
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price|
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust