The Georgians have a saying … at the beginning of time when God was giving out land to the various nations of the world the Georgians were too busy drinking to attend. Arriving late, God was angry and asked why they had dishonoured him so; there was now no land left to give them. But the Georgians replied that far from dishonouring God they were late simply because they were drinking to His health and this had taken quite some time. God was pleased by their answer and so gave them the tiny bit of land he had kept for himself.
Georgia has some of the world’s most spectacular mountains and some very fine horses making it a perfect location for a one-week horse adventure. But that is not all. By travelling into the Tusheti region, an isolated and immensely characterful part of Georgia with the Tolkeinesque towers, flower-strewn meadows and spectacular snow-capped peak, we are sure to have a cracking adventure, all the while experiencing Georgia’s unrivalled hospitality.
### Highlights: ###
* Riding through the Caucasus – wild flowers beneath your hooves
* The historic old town of Tbilisi
* The untouched valley of Tusheti
* Homestay in the mountains with a Georgian family
* More UNESCO sites than you could shake a stick at!
### Tour Includes: ###
* Full services of a Wild Frontiers Tour Leader with local guides and drivers
* 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners (typically in local restaurants where viable)
* All transport (minibuses/coaster bus & 4WD)
* 8 nights’€commodation (2 in hotels, 6 night in simple guesthouses/homestays)
* All entrance fees, sightseeing, excursions and€tivities as per the itinerary
* A carbon-offsetting contribution to Carbon Clear (if booking international flights through WF office)
ALL OUR SMALL GROUP TOURS HAVE NO LOCAL PAYMENTS, HIDDEN EXTRAS OR COMPULSORY SINGLE SUPPLEMENTS.
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price|
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust