Vibrant Colombia is a land of contrasts and legends, an entire continent encompassed by one country. After being off the travel map for some time, Colombia is now moving back into the spotlight as an exciting travel destination.
Ranging from palm fringed Caribbean beaches, snow-capped Andean mountain peaks, desert, verdant rain forests and National Parks, Colombian terrain is truly diverse. From the cosmopolitan metropolis of BogotÁ to the cobbled alleys of the colonial towns, we will explore all aspects of the country and indulge in a multitude of€tivities, from bathing in mud volcanoes to trekking in Tayrona National Park. Taking in the spectacular underground salt cathedral at Zipaquira, Los Nevados National Park, the bizarre rock formations of the Tatacoa Desert, and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of San Agustin, there will be plenty of opportunity to experience the real Colombia and venture off the beaten track, meet the warm and hospitable locals and have a truly memorable trip.
### Highlights: ###
* BogotÁ Gold Museum
* Underground Salt Cathedral at Zipaquira
* The colonial towns of PopayÁn and Cartagena
* Exploring the famous coffee region
* The pre-Hispanic icons and statues of San Agustin Archaeological Park
### Tour Includes: ###
* Full services of a Wild Frontiers Tour Leader with local guides and drivers
* 21 breakfasts, 19 lunches, 17 dinners (typically in local restaurants where viable)
* Drinking water throughout
* All transport (minibuses, 4WDs, atuk tuks and domestic flights)
* 20 nights’€commodation (19 nights in a mix of comfortable otels, local farmhouses & guesthouses and 2 nights in basic but traditional wooden huts)
* All entrance fees, sightseeing, excursions and€tivities as per the itinerary
* A carbon-offsetting contribution to Carbon Clear (if booking international flights through WF office)
ALL OUR SMALL GROUP TOURS HAVE NO LOCAL PAYMENTS, HIDDEN EXTRAS OR COMPULSORY SINGLE SUPPLEMENTS.
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust