As one of South America’s best kept secrets, Bolivia boasts such a broad array of attractions that travellers intrepid enough to reach this remote land are treated to a wealth of history, culture and mind-blowing landscapes. From the wild open spaces of the Altiplano to the chaotic capital city of La Paz (flanked by not one, but four snow-capped mountain ranges) Bolivian terrain spans everything from grassy plains to steamy jungles, colonial cities frozen in time to some of the most remote and inhospitable landscapes on earth.
Few sites can rival the splendour of the Salar de Uyuni salt flats, where cactus encrusted islands rise surreally out of a sea of salt, or the sparkling blue waters of Lake Titicaca, dotted with beautiful islands and indigenous settlements. For the cultural visitor, Sucre and the silver mining city of Potosi offer an unparalleled view to the decadence of the Spanish crown, and the thriving market at Tarabuco and infamous witches market in La Paz give visitors an insight into modern day Bolivia.
A magical destination, Bolivia will leave you breathless – not least because of the altitude…!
### Highlights: ###
* Island hopping on Lake Titicaca
* Silver mining town of Potosi
* Adventure on Bolivian Salt Flats
* Sucre and Tarabuco Sunday Market
### Tour Includes: ###
* Full services of a Wild Frontiers Tour Leader with local guides and drivers
* 14 breakfasts, 13 lunches, 13 dinners (typically in local restaurants where viable)
* Drinking water throughout
* All transport (minibuses, boat and domestic flights)
* 14 nights’€commodation (mix of hotels, eco-lodges and guesthouses in the towns, and a salt hotel out on the Salar de Uyuni)
* All entrance fees, sightseeing, excursions and€tivities as per the itinerary
* A carbon-offsetting contribution to Carbon Clear (if booking international flights through WF office)
ALL OUR SMALL GROUP TOURS HAVE NO LOCAL PAYMENTS, HIDDEN EXTRAS OR COMPULSORY SINGLE SUPPLEMENTS.
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price|
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust