This if we say so ourselves, is an outstanding itinerary, capturing the best of Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia, one of our favourite regions for cultural adventure. Taking you from the shores of the Caspian Sea and the splendid history of Baku, through the pretty wine fields of Kakheti and up to the spectacular High Caucasus mountains, you will be following in the footsteps of Silk Road traders, Crusader Knights and Ottoman Princes.
This region, lying at the crossroads of Europe and Asia, is packed with the legends of the Golden Fleece, stunning scenery and warm and hospitable people. It also, amazingly, remains relatively unknown even to many experienced travellers and this is the perfect summer trip for those wanting a diverse experience in an often overlooked part of our world.
### Highlights: ###
* The Historic old town of Baku
* Telavi and the wine growing region of Kakheti
* Homestays with Georgian families in the Caucasus
* More UNESCO sites than you could shake a stick at!
* The best of Armenia’s monasteries
### Tour Includes: ###
* Full services of a Wild Frontiers Tour Leader with local guides and drivers
* 14 breakfasts, 13 lunches, 13 dinners (typically in local restaurants where viable)
* All transport (minibuses/coaster bus)
* 14 nights’€commodation (11 in hotels and 3 nights in traditional guesthouses)
* All entrance fees, sightseeing, excursions and€tivities as per the itinerary
* A carbon-offsetting contribution to Carbon Clear (if booking international flights through WF office)
Please note that some departures operate in reverse – please see individual itineraries for details
ALL OUR SMALL GROUP TOURS HAVE NO LOCAL PAYMENTS, HIDDEN EXTRAS OR COMPULSORY SINGLE SUPPLEMENTS.
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price|
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust