In Search of Iguassu
This 17-day adventure takes you on an exhilarating journey through South America, from the stylish Buenos Aires to the stunning beaches of Rio de Janeiro. This exciting trip includes hikes to a working Uruguayan range, the majestic beauty of Iguassu Falls and the beaches of the Brazilian coast. The atmosphere is fun, the culture diverse from region to region, and the sights unforgettable – this is a brilliant combination of destinations.
- Begin by discovering the many delights that Buenos Aires has to offer
- Soak up the unique culture and history in Colonia and Montevideo
- Spend time on an authentic estancia ranch
- Visit the awe-inspiring Iguassu Falls
- Relax on the beaches in Paraty and Ihla Grande
- End your trip in Rio de Janeiro
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust