Amazon to the Andes
Get a taste for the fascinating combination of natural beauty, diverse scenery and unique culture of the Andes with this 12-day adventure. Passing amazing wildlife, dense canopies and historic ancient trails, you’ll have the chance to immerse yourself in the treasures of South America. Hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, visit indigenous villages and meet the locals, and scan the landscape for unique wildlife findings – this is an unforgettable experience in one of the most unique and breath-taking locations in the world.
- Explore the colonial city of Cusco
- Journey along the Sacred Valley of the Incas and visit the ruins of Ollantaytambo
- Spend four days trekking the Inca Trail
- Delve into the natural beauty of the Amazon jungle
- Enjoy a farewell dinner and night on the town in Lima
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust