Rome and the Amalfi Coast
Train travel is one of the easiest and most economical ways of travelling within Italy, especially between the major cities and towns. Our suggested itinerary combines a stay in the eternal city of Rome with Positano on the Amalfi Coast.
Guide price based on 2-sharing includes:
- Flights from London Gatwick to Rome Fiumicino and returning from Naples (other airports on request)
- Private transfer on arrival from Rome airport (Day 1)
- 2-nights Rose Garden Hotel, Rome BB
- 1st class ticket from Rome train station to Naples train station (Day 3)
- Private transfer from Naples train station to Positano (Day 3)
- 3-nights Palazzo Murat, Positano BB
- Private transfer from Positano to Naples airport (Day 6)
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust