Trails of Andalucia
Walk over green hills and through white villages by day and relax in the evenings as you feast on delicious local dishes, a glass or two of vino tinto and feel the emotion of flamenco and free-wheeling Andalucían life.
- The enchanting old Jewish neighbourhood of Santa Cruz makes for the perfect base in Seville. Lose yourself in the narrow cobblestone lanes and visit the stunning Alcazar
- Visit the spectacular mountain-top village of Zahara de la Sierra and enjoy an olive oil tasting at a local family-run mill
- Granada is a city like no other. Explore the outstanding Alhambra Palace, wander through the mythic Moorish quarter and feast on the city's world-renowned cuisine – all with the benefit of insider knowledge
- Enjoy a tasting and talk about the local beers and Iberico ham from the owner of a local deli. This little show is offered exclusively to our group.
- There's flexibility. In Grazalema, you can venture into the hills in search of eagles and mountain goats, or choose to stay and relax in this gorgeous Andalucian hill village
- Visit ´Molino El Vinculo´, a traditional, family-run ‘cold’ olive oil mill for a demonstration and tasting.
- Spend a night in Ronda, one of Spain's oldest towns, and see why the likes of Hemingway and Dumas sang the praises of this cliff-perched beauty
- Hotel Don Miguel overlooks the gorge in Ronda. Enjoy your feature stay night with the views and elegance.
- Reveal the history of the flamenco – a unique style of dance ingrained within Spanish culture and musical heritage
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust