Spirit of Southern Thailand
There’s always a new part, a different side of Thailand to explore. Like a kaleidoscope, whichever way you turn a new place is uncovered, new colours are revealed, and unexpected delights appear. This 8-day trip begins in Bangkok and delves in-depth to the diverse Thonburi neighbourhood, before swapping the urban jungle for the incredible prehistoric forests of Khao Sok National Park. Based in unique boutique rainforest accommodation, explore the spectacular landscape of waterfalls and wildlife-laden trees of the park. Get acquainted with locals at a nearby village, then cross to the sublime Andaman Sea to cruise between isolated islands and feast on fresh fish. End on the extravagant island of Phuket, discovering the unique Old Town and farewelling this adventure with a final night dinner at a great restaurant in a stunning location. This luxurious adventure offers just the right mix of city, beach, jungle and culture.
- Discover the fascinating mixture of cultures and religious influences of Bangkok’s Thonburi district on a walking tour
- Hike through the world’s oldest evergreen rainforest in Khao Sok NP, then retire to your feature stay consisting of unique luxury tents overlooking the jungle – complete with private bathroom, air con and a viewing platform
- Spend some time with our friends in the Ban Talae Nok Village – from seeing how they are recovering from the devastating Tsunami to learning locals handicrafts and sharing lunch with a local family, this is a memorable and enlightening visit
- Cruise between the beautiful islands of Koh Ra and Koh Khai – swim, snorkel, and feast on fresh fish with a beach BBQ
- Encounter the other side of Phuket on a walking tour of Old Phuket town, uncovering the unique architecture of Sino-Portuguese, Sino-colonial and Chinese style buildings
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust