Wonders of Yunnan
Travel to one of the most stunning and diverse region in China, Yunnan province. Trace back to the ancient Tea Horse trail and learn about Bai people's culture in Dali and Shaxi, take a short hike through Tiger Leaping Gorge and enjoy its draw-dropping scenery, wander through a Tibetan village in the Shangrila region and unveil the mysteries of Tibetan Buddhism in the little Potala - Ganden Sumtseling Gompa. It's a different take on China - the authentic, the rural, off the beaten track.
- Travel through the best of Yunnan, one of the most beautiful and diverse regions in China. This is not the vision of mega cities and bustling streets that most picture when they think of China - be prepared to be surprised!
- Visit our local Bai friends, learn about how they make their own special kind of cheese and enjoy a tasty, hearty home-cooked meal together.
- Hike through the most stunning parts of Tiger Leaping Gorge, listening to the Jinsha Rver roaring through the mist capped mountains.
- Wander through a Tibetan village in the dreamy Shangrila pasture lands. Learn about Tibetan culture over a steaming cup of yak butter tea.
- Travel in comfort in private vehicles and a scenic flight from Shangrila back to Kunming.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust