South Georgia and Antarctic Peninsula from Ushuaia
Embark on a once-in-a-lifetime trip to the remote shores of the Antarctic. Begin in Ushuaia and travel by comfortable expedition ship. Experience this rugged location in comfort and style as you learn about the area's history and wildlife, keeping your camera ready for any number of incredible photo opportunities. Visit South Georgia’s king penguin rookeries, take shore landings in Antarctica and spot multiple species of seals and whales along the way.
- Stand upon beaches teeming with thousands of king penguins in some of the largest rookeries in the world
- Visit abandoned whaling stations and the resting place of the great explorer, Sir Ernest Shackleton in the remote outpost of South Georgia
- Take a refreshing 'polar plunge' in the icy sea and experience the ultimate in Antarctic weather
- Optional activities such as sea kayaking among seals and icebergs can take your adventure to the next level. Book early, as these sell out fast
- See abundant species of whales, seabirds, seals and penguins on regular Zodiac excursions along the plunging coastline of the Antarctic Peninsula
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust