Northern Thailand & Laos Experience
Thailand and Laos are two of South East Asia’s most exciting destinations, and this adventure delivers a heady combination mix of rural adventure and urban pulse. Begin in bustling Bangkok and venture north, where the landscape, history and local food brings one surprise after the next. Bring the pace down a notch as you cross into Laos and discover the ethnic cultures, glittering temples and incredible scenery that make this destination such a Peregrine favourite.
TRIP UPDATES FOR 2019:
From 1st January 2019 this trip will have code PATLC
- Support an important animal welfare initiative and get close to incredible creatures at the Elephant Nature Park
- Visit the home of the infamous ‘Bridge over the River Kwai’, learn about its dark history and the construction of the railway during the war
- Enjoy lunch on board a slow trip down the Mekong River observing the stunning scenery and remote village life, while visiting a cave crowded with shrines is all done at a relaxed pace.
- Your 1 night feature stay to the Hmong Hilltribe Lodge, will allow you to immerse yourself in the wonders of an ancient tribal culture without compromising on creature comforts.
- Unwind in the laid-back jungle town of Luang Prabang. Watch as orange-clad monks gather offerings of rice, fruit and sweets from locals before sunrise in a daily alms giving ceremony
- Included flights on this trip makes travelling easy and allows for maximum time in each destination
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust