Kruger & Cape Town Experience: Independent
Spanning some 19,500 square kilometres across South Africa’s Limpopo and Mpumalanga provinces, Kruger National Park is one of Africa’s vastest wildlife arenas. Wildebeest, zebra, elephants and eagles are just a handful of the beauties likely found on this independent trip. Detour to Blyde River Canyon via the Panorama Route, where some of South Africa’s superior scenery awaits. From Pretoria, ride the luxury Blue Train to spectacular Cape Town, a destination famous for its gourmet cuisine, picture-perfect scenery and dramatic history.
Independent travel, without the stress. Peregrine’s Independent Experiences are a range of short packages that you can add to other Experiences or as an extension to a longer tour, to craft your perfect holiday itinerary. Independent Experiences are for 1-3 travellers, depart daily and offer the back-up of Peregrine, our local offices and expert resident guides.
- Embark on the ultimate South African wildlife adventure, exploring the country’s biggest reserve in a 4x4 with an expert local guide
- Make one of the greatest road trips on the entire continent, past incredible landscapes of mountains and valleys, waterfalls and canyons, on the spectacular Panorama Route
- Traverse the South African landscape as the scenery changes from dry savannas to the great escarpment and Winelands, all in the comfort of the plush Blue Train
- Witness some of the most breathtaking scenery in Africa, from Table Mountain to the rugged world’s end of the Cape Peninsula
- Retrace 350 years of Cape Town’s dramatic history on a three-hour walking tour with a specialist local guide
- Discover why Cape Town is one of South Africa's culinary hot-spots, sampling its fine restaurants, wines and cheeses
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust