Southern India is a realm of untold natural beauty, exotic spices, centuries-old monuments and captivating local hospitality. Uncover these treasures as you travel through the state of Kerala, discovering the rich green landscape of the Periyar National Park and Wildlife Sanctuary, the hidden waterways of Alappuzha, along with cultural landmarks such as the Mattancherry Palace and the Vivekananda Rock Memorial on your adventure towards the southernmost tip of the country.
- Take in the highlights of one of India's most laid back and beautiful regions
- Seek out wildlife in Periyar National Park
- Spend a night on a kettuvallam, our 'feature stay' houseboat, in the stunning Kerala Backwaters
- Travel to the southern most tip of this vast country when visiting the Vivekananda Rock Memorial
- Relax in the peaceful village of Kumarakom and take the opportunity to experience local life
- Dine daily on scrumptious South Indian cuisine
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust