Highlights of Southern Africa
Never before have the highlights been quite so bright. Experience the best of Southern Africa from the windswept dunes of Namibia to Zimbabwe's thundering Victoria Falls, with visits to some of the region's most famous game parks, cities and towns on the way through.Take in the immensity of Fish River Canyon, spot the Big Five at Greater Kruger National Park and sample South Africa's finest grapes in Stellenbosch, all in the name of adventure.
- Witness the wildlife in Etosha National Park on a full days Game Drive.
- Rise early and witness the colourful sunrise and a picnic breakfast from the edge of Fish River Canyon, the second largest chasm of its type in the world, before returning to Canyon Lodge, a feature stay on this trip.
- Step inside Faldela's Purple House in the Bo-Kaap region of Cape Town for an authentic home-cooked dinner. Taste some of the traditional dishes such as 'Bredie', 'Chilli Bites' and 'Koesisters'.
- Taste South Africa’s acclaimed wine heritage with a special Wine tasting in the Cape Winelands, where ducks form part of the workforce and hand-crafted wines are waiting to be sampled.
- Experience some of the world’s best whale watching without leaving dry land. Hermanus’ coastal walkways have the perfect spots to sit and watch the whales as they frolic in in the bay.
- Cruise out on to the emerald waters of the Knysna Lagoon and taste some of the freshest, most delicious local produce on an Oyster Tour
- Take the ultimate South African wildlife adventure. Explore the South Africa’s biggest reserve, Kruger National Park, in 4x4s with an expert local guide.
- A afternoon river cruise along the Chobe river get you up close and personal with hippos, crocodiles, elephant and buffalo.
- The thundering Victoria Falls is one of the world's most spectacular natural wonders, a phenomenon of sight and sound. Then witness them from a different angle on a safari cruise on the Zamzbezi River above the falls.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust