Everest in Style
Embark on an unforgettable Everest adventure that makes no compromise on creature comforts. This new and unique itinerary combines the thrills of Nepal trekking with the very best available accommodation in the area. Surround yourself with the greatest mountain scenery in the world, combining an incredible sense of accomplishment with landscapes that must be seen with your own eyes to be truly appreciated. With time to soak up the unique atmosphere of Kathmandu, fly to Lukla and explore the trails, villages, and snow-dusted peaks of the Himalayas. Meet Sherpas, monks, farmers and more, ending each day with new achievements and retiring to first-rate mountain lodges. This is what adventures are made of.
In case of weather conditions leading to cancellations or delays in flights, this trip will operate on an alternate itinerary. Please see Day 1 of the itinerary for more details.
- To stay in such excellent mountain lodge feature stays as these on an Everest trek is a rare treat. Enjoy luxurious living quarters, incredible views and perhaps even a spa treatment after a day on the trails
- Mount Everest holds a special place in the world of trekking. There's nothing quite like seeing this monumental peak for the first time
- Help Nepal get back on its feet by returning to the country. You'll see Kathmandu has lost none of its legendary allure
- Witness temples rich in symbolism and narrow streets filled with monks, incense, goats and sacred cows, all ringed by iconic Himalayan Mountains
- A breathtaking flight over the Himalaya range gives you the chance to witness some truly world-class mountain scenery
- Six nights in 'feature stay' Yeti Mountain Lodges with panoramic views, cozy rooms, and electric blankets
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust