Three countries graced with rich local cultures, sweeping desert scenes and fascinating ancient histories – uncover it all on a 22-day Peregrine adventure through Egypt, Jordan and Oman. Experience chaotic Cairo and bliss out on a premium cruise along the Nile, passing Luxor and Aswan. Continue to the rock formations of Wadi Rum, hand-hewn facades of mighty Petra and ancient Roman ruins in Jerash, learning the stories of Jordan. As you travel to Muscat, take a journey through bustling fishing villages, vast Wahiba Sands, rugged interior and mountain villages of Oman. With local experiences, home-cooked meals, Bedouin and Nubian hospitality, knowledgeable local leaders and plenty of time for independent exploration, you will discover the best of this region, all with a touch of class.
- A day spent among the incredible Pyramids of Giza is only the beginning. Discover the mighty Valley of the Kings, spend a spectacular morning in Abu Simbel and see both sides of Kom Ombo Temple.
- A four-night river cruise is an ideal way to experience the Nile. Rest and relax on the sun deck and in the pool while local riverside life streams by.
- Gaze in awe at the towering, wind-swept rock formations at Wadi Rum on an included 4WD adventure, and note how the colours change as the sun makes its way across the sky.
- You never forget your first glimpse of The Treasury through narrow canyon walls in Petra. Spend a day taking in its majesty and mystery, and if your dates align, consider booking an unforgettable night experience.
- Stand in awe of epic landscapes and visit centuries-old villages in the foothills of Oman's highest peak – Jebel Shams – and break bread, trade tales and share dates at lunch with a local Bedouin family on the edge of Wahiba Sands.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown