Egypt, Jordan & Oman
Travel to Egypt and experience the history and culture on a tour that explores Cairo, cruises along the Nile and visits Luxor, Asawan and the famous Abu Simbel temple
Then continue on to Jordan, with the sweeping desert and echoing formations of Wadi Rum, the hidden, hand-hewn facades of Petra and the ancient Roman ruins at Jerash all make Jordan a true adventurer’s paradise. Travel to Oman and explore the historic city of Muscat and drive along the coast to the bubbling fishing village of Seeb. By 4WD, travel to the rugged interior and the splendid forts of Nakhal and Al Hazm, framed by the spectacular Jebel Akhdar Mountains. Continue on to explore the beautiful oasis at Wadi Bani Khaled, before entering the vast Wahiba Sands – where we sleep at a rustic desert camp under a blanket of brilliant stars. Meet the people, learn of their delicate silverware, woodwork and embroidery, and unwind in the cool heights of the Mountain of the Sun, this an inspiring Middle Eastern journey.
- A day spent among the incredible Pyramids of Giza is only the beginning. This trip packs an impressive number of highlights without compromising on comfort and relaxation.
- A four-night river cruise is the ideal way to experience the Nile. Rest and relax on the sundeck and in the pool while local riverside life streams by on our Feature Stay Riverboat
- Experience not only the warmth and charm of Nubian hospitality, but also some delicious traditional cuisine.
- Cairo's Khan al-Khalili Bazaar is an essential Egyptian experience, and you'll have plenty of time to lose yourself in the colours and aromas of this fascinating marketplace.
- Discover the many different sides of Jordan on a trip that reveals hidden treasures and iconic highlights over eight exciting days.
- Journey through the desert to a traditional Bedouin camp and get to know these friendly people before spending a night under a staggeringly beautiful starry sky in our Feature Stay Jordan Camp
- You never forget your first glimpse of The Treasury through narrow canyon walls in Petra, often referred to as the Eighth Wonder of the World. Spend a day taking in the majesty and mystery of this unforgettable place.
- Discover the Grand Canyon of Oman the views from Oman's highest peak are breathtaking
- Treat yourself some some traditional Omani hospitality with a onenight camping getaway under the stars in the Wahiba Sands in our Feature Stay tented camp in the Golden Sands for the desert
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust