Cruising Croatia's Central Coast
Join Peregrine on a new round-trip adventure cruise from Split, taking in the small villages, Dalmatian lifestyle, winding streams and crisp blue waters that make this European strip of coast such a winner. After sailing to Trogir to witness some of the country’s finest architecture, drop anchor in the beautiful bays of Kornati National Park for a refreshing dip or kayak. Head up to Zadar to see and hear the phenomenal Sea Organ, whose aural waves tell the story of this old soul of a town. Then, after a leisurely hike around the gorgeous Plitvice National Park, dine like the Dalmatians in a quaint village near Sibenik, and stop for a taste of Croatia’s finest. With the near-new Peregrine Dalmatia ship as a base, this is a Croatian adventure of both style and comfort.
- Visit the stunning Kornati National Park, the biggest and most incredible collection of islands in the entire Adriatic Sea, once described by playwright George Bernard Shaw as God's special creation of 'tears, stars and breath'
- Experience the Sea Organ in Zadar, an incredible marriage of acoustical engineering and historical art – with a glass of sparkling wine at sunset, no less!
- A nice, easy guided walk in Plitivice Lakes National Park is the ideal way to experience this UNESCO listed World Heritage wonder
- History lovers rejoice – this trip visits coastal villages and towns that are brimming with buildings left by all conquerers of the Dalmatian region
- Eat and drink like a Dalmatian king, with a traditional feast in a small village outside Sibenik and a tasting at one of Croatia’s finest wineries
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust