Be part of a curated journey exploring the best of mainland Greece and the Cyclades. Whether it’s tracing a path through ancient ruins in Delphi, visiting secluded monasteries high in the Meteora Valley, or watching as the sun sets over the white-washed domes of Mykonos – this is a country where the weight of history makes its presence felt. With plenty of opportunities to mingle with the locals, savour traditional Aegean fare and visit iconic sites, this is an all-encompassing adventure into Greece’s sun-kissed heartland.
- Experience three nights of excellent Cretan hospitality at the Halepa Hotel in Chania, one of our 'feature stays' on this trip. This gorgeous neoclassical building was used as the British Embassy in the 1800s.
- With magical monasteries built on a series of ancient rock pinnacles, Meteora is one of Greece's most extraordinary sights.
- Experience a different side of Greece by staying in the medieval village of Dimitsana at our 'feature stay', a gorgeous 7th-century township set on top of two hills and a gorge in little visited Central Arcadia. Share a coffee or 'Greek delight' with a monk during a visit to nearby Prodromos monastery.
- Discover the local history with included visits to the Thira Prehistoric Museum and the mythical archaeological site of Delos Island.
- There's plenty of free time in Crete, Mykonos and Santorini to relax by the cool blue waters of the Mediterranean.
- Enjoy a sunset picnic overlooking the caldera away from the crowds. Indulge in local cheese, ham and bread, all complimented by a local grape variety and a world-class view.
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust