Christmas in Bethlehem - Limited Edition
Spend the festive season of a lifetime in the Holy Land of Israel and the Palestinian Territories on this 8-day journey. Explore the ancient sites of Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Nazareth and join pilgrims for the annual Christmas day procession to Bethlehem, then partake in an atmospheric Midnight Mass at the site where Christians believe Jesus was born. Explore a region alive with history during a time of great celebration, and gain a new perspective on the season.
- Enjoy a unique festive season in the Holy Land, a time when streets are bright with Christmas lights, parades and impromptu concerts
- Experience Midnight Mass in the place where it all began – the Church of Nativity in Bethelehem. The atmosphere of reverence and joy will stay with you forever
- Try a Christmas menu with a twist and sample some of the world’s greatest falafel in the centre of Bethlehem
- The viscous, salty waters of the Dead Sea are shrinking due to a combination of evaporation and other factors – don’t miss the opportunity to float in this healing saline lake
- Contrast the reverent atmosphere of Jerusalem with a very different Israeli city – cosmopolitan Tel Aviv
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust