Cambodia and South Vietnam by Land and Sea - Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh
Begin this tour in vibrant Phnom Penh, capital of Cambodia, and visit the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek. The revitalised city is also home to Wat Phnom, as well as the Silver Pagoda, located in the Royal Palace. Our time in Cambodia ends with a visit to of the most prominent attractions in all of South East Asia, Angkor Wat which includes the ancient city area of Angkor Thom. Board our small-ship adventure cruise in Danang and discover the tranquil blue waters of Vietnam’s south coast. Drop anchor in places such as Hoi An, Nha Trang, Quy Nonh and Phan Tiet. This Peregrine small-ship adventure cruise is South East Asia done in style.
- Your 3-night feature stay at Navutu Dreams Resort & Wellness Retreat will allow you to relax and rejuvinate whilst exploring stunning Siem Reap, Angkor Wat and surrounds
- See the important sights of Phnom Penh on a full-day guided tour around the Cambodian capital. The Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) are sobering experiences you won't forget
- Enjoy two days of fully guided temple tours in Siem Reap, with in-depth insights into the history of these extraordinary structures and plenty of time at Angkor Wat
- By dining on delicious local cuisine at the Sala Bai Hotel School, you're supporting the cause of underprivileged hospitality students in training
- Learn the fine art of rolling spring rolls at a cooking class in Hoi An, and partake in an onboard cooking demonstration and tasting with a top local chef
- Experience Nha Trang the right way – in traditional bamboo basket boats around nearby islands, and of course with some snorkelling
- Marvel at Cham architecture dating back as far as the 12th century – the Po Klong Garai Cham in Nha Trang, and Twin Cham Towers in Quy Nhon
- Enjoy a pottery demonstration in Bau Truc, the oldest pottery village in South East Asia
- Drop anchor in Phan Tiet to see the enormous Tra Cu reclining Buddha, the Fairy Spring and the awesome sand dunes of Mui Ne
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust