Cambodia and South Vietnam by Land and Sea - Phnom Penh to Danang
We start the trip in vibrant Phnom Penh, capital of Cambodia, and visit the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek. The revitalised city is also home to Wat Phnom, as well as the Silver Pagoda, located in the Royal Palace. Our time in Cambodia ends with a visit to of the most prominent attractions in all of South East Asia, Angkor Wat including the ancient city area of Angkor Thom. We then travel to Vietnam to join our small-ship adventure cruise. Embark on a week of leisure and discovery along southern Vietnam’s beautiful blue-sea coast. Drop anchor in quiet spots along the way and find sun-kissed sand dunes, shimmering waters full of coral and tropical fish, and that fresh Vietnamese cuisine done by those who do it best.
- Your 3-night feature stay at Navutu Dreams Resort & Wellness Retreat will allow you to relax and rejuvinate whilst exploring stunning Siem Reap, Angkor Wat and surrounds
- See the important sights of Phnom Penh on a full-day guided tour around the Cambodian capital. The Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) are sobering experiences you won't forget
- Enjoy two days of fully guided temple tours in Siem Reap, with in-depth insights into the history of these extraordinary structures and plenty of time at Angkor Wat
- By dining on delicious local cuisine at the Sala Bai Hotel School, you're supporting the cause of underprivileged hospitality students in training
- Drop anchor in Phan Tiet to witness the enormous reclining Buddha on Ta Cu Mountain, the Fairy Spring and the glorious sand dunes of Mui Ne
- See how pottery is done the old fashioned way, without kilns or turntables, in Bau Truc, the oldest pottery village in South East Asia
- Marvel at Cham architecture, some of which dates back as far as the 11th century – the Po Klong Garai Cham in Nha Trang, and Twin Cham Towers in Qui Nhon
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust