Cambodia and North Vietnam by Land and Sea - Phnom Penh to Danang
Begin this tour in vibrant Phnom Penh, capital of Cambodia, and visit the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek. The revitalised city is also home to Wat Phnom, as well as the Silver Pagoda, located in the Royal Palace. Our time in Cambodia ends with a visit to of the most prominent attractions in all of South East Asia, Angkor Wat which includes the ancient city area of Angkor Thom. Travel to Vietnam and board our small-ship adventure cruise in Hanoi. Vietnam has hundreds of miles of beautiful coastline, but it’s mostly the local fisherman who get to see it. Visit Halong Bay, historic Hue, important war sites of Vinh Moc and Khe Sanh along with the natural paradise of Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park.
- Your 3-night feature stay at Navutu Dreams Resort & Wellness Retreat will allow you to relax and rejuvinate whilst exploring stunning Siem Reap, Angkor Wat and surrounds
- See the important sights of Phnom Penh on a full-day guided tour around the Cambodian capital. The Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) are sobering experiences you won't forget
- Enjoy two days of fully guided temple tours in Siem Reap, with in-depth insights into the history of these extraordinary structures and plenty of time at Angkor Wat
- By dining on delicious local cuisine at the Sala Bai Hotel School, you're supporting the cause of underprivileged hospitality students in training
- Witness the spectacle of early morning exercise at Hoan Kiem Lake in Hanoi. Here the local rituals could be anything from laughing yoga to ballroom dancing
- Be enchanted by the dreamlike scenery of Ha Long Bay, Vietnam’s must-see natural wonder of limestone islands
- Venture to where relatively few tourists have gone before – the extraordinary Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, where caves as long as 30 kilometres were discovered only recently
- Spend time at the Vinh Moc tunnels and Khe Sanh Combat Base, both of which provide an eye-opening insight into the America-Vietnam war
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust