Best of Ecuador, Peru & Bolivia
A continent of astounding natural beauty, vibrant culture and momentous history, South America never fails to enchant. Commencing the journey in atmospheric Quito, take in the breadth of Ecuador's landscapes–lake-topped volcanoes, Andean highlands and hamlets hemmed in by forest–before crossing into Peru. Become acquainted with the cultural riches of Lima, then enter the wilds of the Amazon with a two-night stay in Puerto Maldonado. Be awed by the grandeur of Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley, meet the Uros people of Lake Titicaca and tour the Witches Market regular tourists miss with your expert local leader.
- Enjoy a night in a converted 16th century residence in Quito's historical centre.
- Explore Cuenca from a different perspective while taking a tour with a true Ceuncano, you will discover parts of Cuenca not many other travellers have the opportunity to see.
- Experience the untouched world of the Amazon rainforest. Stroll along jungle trails on the lookout for monkeys, parrots, otters and caymans, and sleep in a nature lodge lit by candles and kerosene lamps.
- Enjoy a 2 night feature stay in a restored Hacienda nearby Cotopaxi volcano. Hike through Cotopaxi National Park towards the volcano's perfectly cone-shaped peak, looking out for wildlife along the way.
- Enjoy two included visits to Machu Picchu! One guided tour of the ruins and the second visit with free time to explore on your own.
- The floating reed islands of Uros on Lake Titicaca are a marvel of concept, construction and history.
- Join a specialist historian guide on one of you included visits to an archaeological site around Cusco who will provide interesting insight and knowledge about Peru's history and culture.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust