Antarctic Peninsula, Falkland Islands & South Georgia from Ushuaia
This extended expedition encompasses the wildlife paradise of South Georgia, the remote Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) and the extraordinary beauty of the Antarctic Peninsula. You’ll experience a great diversity of landscapes and unprecedented wildlife viewing opportunities. Join us for the quintessential Antarctic experience for polar travellers!
- Journey through the historic Beagle Channel and Drake Passage, looking out for rare birdlife and whales with the help of your expedition team
- Most people will never get the chance to see the snowy mountains, icebergs and glaciers of the Great White Continent. Explore the spectacular Antarctic Peninsula from multiple perspectives on daily excursions
- The Antarctic Peninsula is teeming with marine and birdlife. Get up close to minke, humpback and orca whales or gentoo, Adelie and chinstrap penguins on regular Zodiac cruises and landings
- Discover the remote landscapes, wildlife and rich history of South Georgia and the Falklands Islands
- Optional activities such as sea kayaking or polar ice camping are available on selected voyages and offer unforgettable adventures. Book early, as these sell out fast
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust