Antarctic Explorer from Ushuaia 9 days
This expedition offers the chance to discover the best of the Antarctic Peninsula, the last continent’s most northern region. You’ll be delighted by penguins, seals and whales as they accompany you on your journey along the Antarctic coastline. Landing on the continent itself is a memorable highlight, where you’ll explore the iconic sights that make this one of the world’s most pristine, exotic and unforgettable natural environments.
- Journey through the historic Beagle Channel, looking out for rare birdlife from deck with the help of your expedition team
- Get up close to an incredible range of wildlife, such as minke, humpback and orca whales or gentoo, Adelie and chinstrap penguins
- Few people ever get the opportunity to set foot on the Great White Continent, but you'll be one of them
- A diversity of possible landing sites and activities allows you to see the spectacular Antarctic Peninsula from multiple perspectives
- Optional activities such as sea kayaking or polar ice camping can take your adventure to the next level. Book early, as these sell out fast
- A polar plunge in the Antarctic sea is the most invigorating swim you're ever likely to take
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust